5.05.2013

Glossy - Spring 2013 Beauty Trends

  I just completed one of my favorite projects yet! I do self-portrait work quite often. Truth be told, this is because I'm just about the only model that will put up with my long studio hours. I consider most of my self-portraiture to be less of a fragment of myself and more like dressing up as a character and acting in front of the camera. This is my version of a fashion magazine beauty editorial (combining a few of my biggest loves: photography, fashion, & beauty all into one!) So think Spring 2013 beauty trends. As a wink to all of you artists & color lovers out there, notice the Pantone color of 2013, Emerald, is on my nails! I'd love to see my work in magazines one day. A girl can dream!

 

 


 



 



Hair, make-up, styling & photography by Kristen Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment